----------------------
Concern Network Archive

- Notice

DATE		6/11/03

NOTICE		Public Memorial Celebration for Air Medical
Police, Fire, EMS, and Friends and Family of
Brent Cowley and IHC Life Flight is scheduled for
1300 Friday, June 13, 2003.  It will be held at
Brighton High School in Salt Lake County, 2200
East Bengal Blvd. (7600 S).  All flight and
public safety personnel are requested to wear
uniforms if possible.  We appreciate the great
outpouring we have received from our air medical
family.

RKrantz CONCERN via TJ Kennedy, Life Flight.

The CONCERN network shares verified information to alert medical
transport programs when an accident / incident has occurred.
Please share the above information with your program staff. If
you have further questions, please contact the CONCERN Coordinator,
Roseann Krantz @ 1-800-75-SHOCK or rjkrantz@aol.com.